Acetyl L-Carnitine improves learning, memory, and concentration. more
CDP-choline (cytidine 5-diphosphocholine) is a choline
analog that readily passes the blood-brain barrier elevating acetylcholine levels.
Currently FDA approval is being sought for its use restoring mental function lost to
Lutein is a
marigold flower extract
that protects against macular degeneration and
Monolaurin is a fatty acid derived
from coconuts. Monolaurin disrupts the envelope of lipid coated viruses.
Serrapeptase is an enzyme
derived from silk worms. It is marketed in Asia under the trade name Danzen and in Europe
as Anaflazyme. It has many clinical uses including:
1) as an anti-inflammatory agent (particularly for post
2) for Fibrocystic breast disease
3) for asthma, sinusitis, and bronchitis (Serrapeptase expels mucous)
Serrapeptase digests dead tissue, blood clots, cysts, and
arterial plaque. The late German physician Dr Hans Nieper used serrapeptase to treat
arterial blockage in his coronary patients. A doctor who requested anonymity claims serrapeptase protects against
stroke and is more effective and quicker than EDTA chelation treatments in removing
arterial plaque. He also reports that serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and causes
varicose veins to shrink or diminish. Dr X told of a man scheduled for bypass surgery who
cancelled his surgery and recovered after treatment with serrapeptase.
to order serrapeptase
an extract of the periwinkle plant (vinca major).
Vinpocetine improves mental function by:
1) increasing circulation to the brain
2) increasing ATP production in the brain
3) improving the brain's utilization of oxygen
4) improving the brain's utilization of glucose
5) slowing lipofuscin pigment deposit in the brain
6) increasing the turnover of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and serotonin
Vinpocetine improves many ear problems including tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and
vertigo (dizziness). vinpocetine